Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I found some thing maybe do for you it may not be rhe right code you have at this moment but it come in handy for you.
31,004.40:6909: it's a mechanical initialization jam error. Pull out the paper tray to make sure it doesn't have a jam. Try also to manually feed some heavy paper or card stock through the printer to make sure the sensor in the preheater isn't stuck.
39,002.40 : DRAM test failure.
39,012.40:56208: "Cycle the power" and if that does not work replace the document feeder.
39,012.41: Document Feeder Optical Failure. Replace the document feeder.
4,0XX.6x: Process Control Software Fault.
· Reset NVRAM and then retest.
· Ensure ground integrity for the system
· Replace the EEPROM chip.
· Reboot the system.
· From the System Setup menu, go to "Information", "Troubleshooting"
· Service Tools menu.
· With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow
· and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
· Reset NVRAM is in there.
Also may be handy is this.
4,0XX.6x Process Control Software Fault
a. Reset NVRAM and then retest.
b. Ensure ground integrity for the system.
c. Replace the EEPROM chip.
d. Reboot the system.
1. From the System Setup menu, go to Information --> Troubleshooting -->
Service Tools menu.
2. With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
3. Reset NVRAM is in there
1. Turn the system power ON.
2. Wait for the Xerox logo to begin moving across the display.
3. Before the logo is centered on the display, press and hold the Back and Info buttons on the control panel.
4. Hold both buttons until the display reads “Beginning Service Mode Initialization”. Release the buttons and the system reboots into service mode with the Service Diagnostics menu displayed. Hope it will help you in some way of finding the fault. Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
SOURCE: i have a xerox document
Give this a try (From Xerox Support):
NOTE: If you do not know the password, contact your administrator. The initial password at machine install is 11111.
If the administrator encounters a problem with changing or remembering the machine password, a service call must be placed.
NOTE: When [Black and White] or [Black and White +] are selected black and white will be more readily detected. When [Color] is selected full color will be more readily detected.
The available levels are:
Posted on Jun 20, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2017 | Xerox Document Centre 420 DC Laser Printer
Apr 26, 2016 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 26, 2015 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 15, 2010 | Xerox Document Centre 420 DC Laser Printer
Jun 27, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre M-24 Color Copier
May 20, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre 4150p - Multifunction -...
Nov 21, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre 470CX InkJet Printer
Aug 11, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre M-24 Color Copier
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!