Question about Tricity Bendix TM310W Electric Dryer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
These links should help out.
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
1. remove top plastic panel (retaining screws are at back)
2. locate metal brace (12 incles long and 1/2 inch wide) on top of the cabinet (in mine it is on right edge)
3. unscrew retaining small bolts (there is one a few inches below on the inside of the cabinet too).
4. Repeat for left side.
5. push the back and front halves of the cabinet away from each other
6. slide the new belt around the front of the drum
8. if you need to tension the belt wrap 10-20 turns of insulation tape around the idler pulley
Posted on Feb 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2016 | Tricity Bendix Dryers
Dec 26, 2014 | Tricity Bendix Dryers
Jun 08, 2014 | Tricity Bendix TM310W Electric Dryer
Apr 11, 2012 | Dryers
Oct 24, 2010 | Tricity Bendix TM310W Electric Dryer
Mar 10, 2010 | Dryers
Jan 30, 2010 | Tricity Bendix TM310W Electric Dryer
Nov 02, 2008 | Tricity Bendix TM310W Electric Dryer
Jun 15, 2016 | Tricity Bendix TM310W Electric Dryer
Jul 10, 2014 | Tricity Bendix TM310W Electric Dryer
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: