Question about Washing Machines
Two years old and now will not dry clothes on any setting. Tried putting a cupful of water into drum and used the warm time setting. Water was not condensed and remained in the drum. Cleaned an amount of lint from concealed water chamber, but not the actual pump. Tried the above again without success.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It's lint stuck in the dryer that drastically lowers the efficiency.
From another site I found the solution:
1. UNPLUG UNIT
2, remove 4 screws top back edge of top panel and lift off panel.
3. blower will be toward the right rear of unit. To save a hassle later, take a sharp object and scrib an index mark across where the blower meets the plenum, it will help you line it up later.
4. there are four 7mm bolt-head screws holding the blower and blower motor onto the heater plenum. One of the screw is almost impossible to see, but there are 4. I used a "flex-shaft" socket to get them out. This can be a real PITA.
5. carefully lift blower motor out of plenum. You will probably need to shove the whole tub unit to the left to get clearence. IF YOU OPT TO DISCONNECT THE BLOWER WIRES MAKE A DIAGRAM OF WHERE THEY CONNECT!!
6. I usually use a thin knife to scrape each of the vanes on the blower. Then vac everything out and use your hand to check for smutz in the plenum.
7. THE FAN ONLY FITS ONE WAY ON THE PLENUM. be sure to test fit to see if all the holes line up.
8. When motor is back in place, spin the little cooling fan on top of motor to make sure it's not binding. I usually test the unit by plugging it in and starting dryer to make see it runs.
9. Put top of unit back in place.
Posted on Nov 24, 2008
Check The Ducting To Make Sure There Is No Obstructions Inside. Find The Outlet Outside Where The Duct Goes And See If Your Getting A lot Of Air. In Some Cases You May Have To Remove The Back Of The Dryer To Remove The Biggest Lint Ball In The World.
This Huge Lint Ball Builds Up Over Time And Quickly For Users Who Do Not Clean The Lint Trap On Every Cycle.
All Of The Above Will Cause The Dryer To Not Be Able To Get Good Air Flow Thus Causing The Machine To Have To Much Back Pressure.
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Capacity of typical Laundry Basket = 6 kg (dry weight)
Calculation: [(36 cm x 51 cm x 26 cm) / 28317 cubic cm] x 3.5 kg = 5.9 kg
Feb 23, 2011 | Bosch Axxis WFL 2060 Front Load Washer
Jan 19, 2011 | Dryers
Jun 17, 2010 | LG DLG7188 Gas Dryer
Apr 24, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 500 Dryer
Mar 03, 2010 | Bosch 24 in. SGS09L12 Logixx Free-standing...
Aug 08, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load...
Feb 03, 2009 | Bosch Logixx WFT 2806 Front Load...
Jul 14, 2007 | Bosch Axxis WFL 2060 Front Load Washer
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!