I have been uploading pictures on ebay for years,but suddenly have a problem,when I click on upload photo's all that happens is the circle cursor spinning,if I click anything else after this the page freezes and goes white,any ideas,Gary
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: cannot upload pictures
EBay has a new photo uploader you may just need to give it a little more time. You may need to change your browser. I had some trouble with Internet Explorer I now have Google Chrome.
You may just need to use the ""Standard or Basic uploader.
Are you aware of eBay`s new photo policies, if not here is a link to the Photo center, check out the picture quality requirements. eBay photo center
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have a USB cable you can connect it to your Desktop or Laptop first, or if you have Card reader, you can also insert the Memory card.
Then follow this step how to upload photos or pictures, create album in your Facebook account:
1. Go to your profile and click Photos under your profile picture. 2. In the top right corner of the screen, click the + Upload Photos button.
3. Click Select Photos then choose the photo files you want to upload. To upload multiple photos at once, hold down the Control button on your PC, or the Command button on your Mac, while clicking the image files.4. Click Open once you've selected your photos. 5. After you select photos to upload, you'll see a prompt to choose an album title, privacy setting for the album and photo quality. 6. A progress bar will show you the status of your upload. Once it's complete, click the blue Create an Album button and you'll be directed to the new album.
Go into photos (on left hand side of your profile page) Click 'make an album' or 'Add photos' (to an album already established). Use the simple uploader to upload pics from your pc. Click on 'Browse' by the boxes that come up. Go into your pictures album on your pc, find the pic you want to upload and double click it. It will automatically go into the brows box. To add more simply repeat the steps in the other 'Browse' boxes. Good luck :-) Lynn.
You post pictures the same way you post statuses. However, instead of selecting status, try to click on "Photo" located above the text box where you write your status. After clicking "Photo" 3 options will appear below it--- Upload a Photo, Take a Photo, and Create an Album.
If you only want to post one picture, choose "Upload a Photo", then click the button "Choose File". Select the photo you want to upload then wait for the upload to finish.
If you have several photos to upload select "Create an Album". A pop-up will appear... Just click "Select Photos"... Then select all the pictures simultaneously that you'd like to upload into an album. After selecting, fill in the album details and wait for the upload to finish.
hii there kindly following the following steps. Hope u will like it
1. Log in to your friendster account.
2. Point your mouse over 'profiles' menu then click 'photos'.
3. At the top right corner, click 'upload photos'.
4. In the upload photos area, you will notice that you had an 'existing album'. You may you use that option if you wish not to create another album, or you may create another album by selecting this button.
5. To select photos to upload, Just click "Browse Files" shown in Step no. 4 Picture above.
6. A pop-up window will appear, shows like these:
Locate the file, or pictures (file extension example: .jpg, .bmp, .gif,
.png) you want to upload, select the file, or click. (See pictures
the location where you save the copies of your picture. It would be
very easy to locate if you save it in "My Documents" folder.
Picture shows that the file is selected, by clicking on the file, then click the 'Open' Button.
8. After Step no. 7, you will notice that your uploaded picture will appear below,
you wish to upload 2 or more pictures, you may repeat the step no. 7
until you reach the maximum total of pictures you are uploading...
You will notice in the picture above that there are two items or picture in 'Upload Queue'. It means that you added another picture by performing step no. 7
9. To start uploading... Click "Start Uploading" Button.
Uploading in progress... Once it reached the 100% its done...
10. The picture below shows that You had successfully uploaded your photos! Click "SAVE" button.
11. After successful upload friendster will automatically redirect you to your photo album. To view your uploaded photo simply go to your profile and click "Photos" button.
Here's how you can add pictures in your eBay listings. To upload pictures with the Standard Uploader:
Click the "Add pictures" button in the "Bring your item to life with pictures" section of the Sell Your Item form.
If the Standard Uploader isn't the default uploader, click the "Try the Standard Uploader" link in the upper right of the window.
If Adobe Flash Player isn't installed, you'll get a prompt to install it and a link to where you can. Install Flash Player if needed. Note: When installing Flash Player, you'll be redirected to the Adobe Flash Player website.
Click the "Browse" button.
Locate the pictures you want to upload.
Select the images. If you'd like to upload more than one image at a time, hold down the CTRL or SHFT key while clicking on the images.
Click the "Open" button in the lower right of the box to select pictures. You'll see picture placeholders with your picture titles and a "Pending" status on the upload page.
Click the blue "Upload" button in the lower left corner of the page. You'll see a progress bar indicating the status of your upload.
Once the upload is complete, you'll be directed back to the Sell Your Item form where you'll see your images in the "Bring your item to life with pictures" section.
To opt out of the Standard Uploader:
Click the "Basic Uploader" link in the upper right of the screen.
Hi there please follow the Step of uploading photos.
1. Log in on face book.
2. click profile.
3. Click Add photos.
4. select the driver from where you add the photo. Now select the
photo & clock upload in Facebook.
5. Click the default profile photo on that uploaded photo.