Question about LG DT924 portabDVD player
I am thinking of purchasing one of these players but want to be able to use it to play US imported discs as well as UK ones. Can you type in a code to make it region free?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: LG DVD player LG276
I picked up a LG DV276 DVD Player here in Australia but I am from the
United States so I own region 1 DVDs. I unlocked my new player by
instead 1. Open the tray. 2. Press 0 0 0 0 on the remote and a Menu
will appear. 3. Press 0 for region free. 4. Press pause and power off.
I can play everything now, Aussie and US DVDs. Thanks LJ66.
Posted on Jan 01, 2008
SOURCE: LG RH1999H DVD HDD Recorder
1. Turn machine on
2. Use remote to open disc tray
3. Use remote to go to setup area of menu (Home - Left) and scroll down to 'Lock' symbol
4. Press 0 seven times
Posted on Nov 01, 2007
I've tried one like this on mine which had the same problem and it workded.
go to this website for your dvd player (you can also search other dvd players on this site) http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks?dvdplayer=LG+V181+&hits=50
Posted on Jul 17, 2008
1. Go to http://hk.lge.com/support/support_lgeservice.jsp
2. Go to "Product Support"
3. On the left panel, find "Device Driver", then "DVD Player/Recorder".
4. Download the "RH3xx.iso" from the linked page.
5. Burnt ISO to a CD (must be burnt as an image, use free software such as ImgBurn http://www.imgburn.com/)
6. Load CD onto the LG player
7. You will be prompted to choose a new region code - go with 0 for region-free
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2015 | Televison & Video
Apr 18, 2013 | Samsung Black Slim External Usb Dvd Writer...
Jun 12, 2012 | Sony DVP-FX950 Portable DVD Player
Aug 15, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 01, 2010 | Televison & Video
Feb 20, 2010 | Samsung DVD-L300 Portable DVD Player
Aug 04, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
May 19, 2008 | Daewoo DVDS151 DVD Player
Apr 12, 2008 | Panasonic DVD-LS80
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: