Question about Televison & Video
I need a 3 digit code for universal remote chunghop K-1028E. For my Kreisler air con. I'm renting so i don't know the model. Any information will be a great help.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I could not find the code, but here is a solution that should work. Please give me good rating
1. Manually switch on the TV set, and aim the remote control at the TV set, as shown in the figure:
2. Hold the "SET" key until the indicator light illuminates.
3. Repeat to press the "VOLUME +" key and see whether a volume symbol appears on the TV screen.
4. Upon appearance of the volume symbol, press the "SET" key immediately, and then the
indicator light goes out.Setting is finished.
5. Test whether the keys on the remote control function well; If keying does not work, reset from Step 2.
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
most universal remote would work like this... press butons tv and power on at same time till red light of remote lights still. then press 110. then presto, it works... i hope i help in a way.
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2014 | Universal Televison & Video
Sep 16, 2014 | Televison & Video
Apr 24, 2014 | Televison & Video
May 09, 2012 | LG Heating & Cooling
Feb 12, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 04, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jul 11, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Jun 06, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!