Question about Stihl MS181 14" Chainsaw
More information please..
To lock the choke on:-
1. depress dead mans trigget on top of back handle
2. squeeze throttle trigger fully in.
3. slide on switch fully down to 'full choke' position. 'it should stay there'.
4. Pull saw over until it fires once.
5. click 'on' switch up one position to 'half choke'
6. pull saw over again, saw should start running and be revving high.
7. 'blip' throttle, saw should stop revving and run on tick over.
Posted on Jan 19, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2016 | Stihl Garden
Mar 17, 2015 | Garden
Nov 22, 2013 | Husqvarna 16" Chainsaw Chain Saw Bar...
Sep 09, 2013 | Stihl Garden
Mar 31, 2013 | Stihl Ts410 & Ts420 Cylinder & Piston Kit
Dec 31, 2012 | Stihl MS181 14" Chainsaw
Nov 14, 2012 | Stihl Garden
Mar 19, 2011 | Poulan Pro 16-Inch 38 cc Anti-Vibration...
Feb 28, 2011 | Poulan Pro Chain Saw 46cc 20"
Jul 15, 2009 | Garden
220 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: