- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
bloodpressuremonitor ' eBay
2,547 results found: Digital Wrist BloodPressureMonitor & Heart Beat Meter · Sunbeam Automatic Digital BloodPressureMonitor · Digital Wrist BloodPressure ...
shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=blood+pressure+monitor&_dmd=2&_frs=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m359 · Cached page
Home BloodPressureMonitor ' Wrist ' Meter ' Cuff
SE Medical Supply for the best Home BloodPressureMonitors including Automatic, Digital, Electronic, High, Manual, Wrist, Arm BloodPressureMonitors and more.
www.semedicalsupply.com/Home-Blood-Pressure-Monitor-Wrist-Meter-Cuff-s/51.htm · Cached page
Home bloodpressuremonitors provide a quick and easy way to monitor your bloodpressure in the comfort of your own home and we aim to help you find the best home blood ...
thebloodpressurecenter.com · Cached page
According to your User Guide, 'EE' stands for Cuff has been placed incorrectly. Wrap the cuff properly so that it is positioned correctly. Also, did you move during measurement? Measure again and hold arm and wrist still.
If you continue to have a problem wit the unit, contact HoMedics (the manufacturer) Customer Service Dept @ 800-466-3342. 8:30am - 5pm ET, Monday - Friday.
According to the Owners Manual, the EE Message shown on the display or the blood pressure value is displayed when an excessively low (or high) reading is detected OR as a result of one of the following:
1. Cuff has been placed incorrectly. Solution: Wrap cuff properly so that it's positioned correct.
2. Did you talk or move during measurement? Solution: Measure again. Keep wrist steady at heart level during measurement.
3. Shaking or moving of the wrist with the cuff on. Solution: Same as # 2.
NOTE: Be sure the cuff is placed exactly as pictured on the face of the box, 1/2" above the heel of the hand.