Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: code for emerson remote
I found this list for Jumbo Remote Control codes. Post back if they don't work for you.
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
This worked for me. I had to scan down quite a few times but eventually my tv turned off and I set the code with the # button. It may work for you too and save you some money on a UR.
Scan For Device Codes If the code for the device you are programming is not listed in the user manual or on this site, try these steps to scan the remote controls memory for device codes.
1) Turn the power on the device on
2) Select and hold the mode button for which you are programming, such as the TV button, on the remote until you see all the lights of the mode buttons flash. Once you let go, that mode button that you chose should now be blinking. When using the Aux mode button only use the number pad to enter 0 for a second TV, 1 for a second VCR/DVD, 2 for a amplifier, tuner, or cable box. Then press the STAR (*) button.
3) Press the power button on the Dish Network remote control.
4) Repeatedly press the UP or DOWN button on the remote to scan for the correct code (do this slowly so you do not skip over the right code for your device). When the correct code is reached the device will turn off.
5) Press the POUND (#) button to store the code in the Dish Network remote.
6) Press the power button to turn the device back on and try using other buttons on the remote to make sure that they also work. Sometimes the power button will work while others may not.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2015 | Emerson Televison & Video
Aug 02, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 22, 2010 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Aug 08, 2009 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
Jan 16, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 12, 2008 | RCA 257003 Remote Control
Dec 04, 2007 | Televison & Video
Jun 18, 2018 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: