- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
probably blew the magnetron or high voltage transformer DONT test either unless u discharge the capacitor possible shock risk that unit is still live even unplugged.... i wanna telll you these days that micros are disposable items because the parts are gonna cost more than just to buy a new one plus if any arching occured that same problem is gonna occur again if it did work so basicallly that miro is kapout... hope this helped
Disconnect from electricity. Remove screws holding outer casing and you will see the inline fuse. Make sure there is nothing that will cause the fuse to blow again. Always replace the outer cover before testing.
check the circuit breaker first it may be the fuse is blown The fuse may be located behind the grille following the power cord on the rside of the unit. it may be a bad thermal fuse or oven thermostat.
It could be a bad in-line circit breaker fuse.
Unplug the microwave and take the outside cover off. Look for the in-line circuit breaker fuse. Use a plastic fuse puller (not your hands or a metal tool as there is still voltage stored in the microwave even when it is unplugged).
Look at the fuse and see if it is blown. (The metal wire running length of tube will be broken. If you have one, test with an Ohmmeter.