Question about Acer InviLink 802.11b (91.49C10.002) Wireless Adapter
my acer aspire 5315 dead no power up any slution
Posted on Jul 07, 2010
Looks like you downgraded to XP, so first you need to install CHIPSET driver, download it from here
Other drivers you can try from Acer Support site, however these drivers are for Vista, but could work on XP to.
The rest of the drivers you can find your self, here is how:
1. Right Click on My Computer, Left click on Manage.
2. Click on Device Manager, you should notice on the right hand side icons with a yellow symbol next to them, this shows the device is unknown, or drivers are not installed.
3. Right click a device you are looking for, left click on properties.
4. Click on the Details tab on the top of the menu that popped up.
5. You should see some code in the middle that looks similar to this:
The important pieces are:
VEN_14E4 is Vendor 14E4
DEV_169C is Device 169C for Vendor 14E4
You can take this information to the website http://www.pcidatabase.com and find the specific device information for the drivers, then go to the manufacturer website and see if they make drivers for your OS, some hardware is OS specific and the manufacturer's do not have driver support for all OS's.
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2010 | Adapters.com Bluetooth USB Adapater, USB...
Mar 12, 2009 | Acer InviLink 802.11b (91.49C10.002)...
Nov 26, 2008 | HP ProCurve Wireless 802.11b Access Point...
Oct 18, 2008 | Adapters.com Bluetooth USB Adapater, USB...
Jul 06, 2008 | Network & Wireless Adapters
Oct 26, 2007 | Adapters.com Ultra Mini Portable Plug&Play...
Sep 18, 2007 | Acer (D10709-002) (D10709002) 802.11g/b...
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: