Question about Acer InviLink 802.11b (91.49C10.002) Wireless Adapter
my acer aspire 5315 dead no power up any slution
Posted on Jul 07, 2010
Looks like you downgraded to XP, so first you need to install CHIPSET driver, download it from here
Other drivers you can try from Acer Support site, however these drivers are for Vista, but could work on XP to.
The rest of the drivers you can find your self, here is how:
1. Right Click on My Computer, Left click on Manage.
2. Click on Device Manager, you should notice on the right hand side icons with a yellow symbol next to them, this shows the device is unknown, or drivers are not installed.
3. Right click a device you are looking for, left click on properties.
4. Click on the Details tab on the top of the menu that popped up.
5. You should see some code in the middle that looks similar to this:
The important pieces are:
VEN_14E4 is Vendor 14E4
DEV_169C is Device 169C for Vendor 14E4
You can take this information to the website http://www.pcidatabase.com and find the specific device information for the drivers, then go to the manufacturer website and see if they make drivers for your OS, some hardware is OS specific and the manufacturer's do not have driver support for all OS's.
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5315 15.4-inch Notebook PC
Mar 05, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Jan 14, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Dec 08, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Nov 26, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Oct 08, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Sep 02, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Jul 31, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Jun 09, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: