Question about Toshiba Satellite P105-S6197 Laptop
Are you talking about the physical notebook bios hardware settings, or the software installed later and messed up settings. More information would help. Try the restore disk that came with the machine. Put it in the dvd player and boot the machine, follow the prompts, that should be simple enough! Read the manual that came with the laptop!
Posted on Dec 31, 2012
Restore Toshiba to Out of the Box Condition
If your model Toshiba laptop has a Restore partition on the hard drive then follow these steps to restore your Toshiba to the Out of the Box condition.
1. Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on
2. When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
3. When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the system recovery.
4. Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.
5. Select Recover to out-of-box state. 6. Click Next again.
7. Click Next to Start recovery.
8. Restart the Toshiba laptop when there restoration process finishes running. Follow the prompts that appear on the screen to set up the laptop's date, time and language settings.
Posted on Dec 31, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2014 | IBM ThinkPad T40 2373 Notebook
Feb 05, 2013 | ASUS Eee Top ET1602C (ETP1602CBKX0163) 156...
Nov 13, 2012 | Dell Latitude D505 Notebook
If it is Vista or Windows 7
In CONTROL PANEL select RECOVERY
Then "Advanced Recovery Settings"
Then "Return your computer to factory settings".
Be AWARE you may loose all of your files and after market downloads. Back-UP first!!
Jul 02, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 900 PC Notebook
Nov 04, 2008 | Dell Dimension C521 PC Desktop
Dec 18, 2007 | Dell OptiPlex GX260 PC Desktop
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: