Question about Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: NOT SO GREAT COFFEE GROUNDS!
Might there be some stuff crusting the dispanser vent? Did you clean it regularly? If you've not done that, this is what you do:
1) Open up the lid where the T-Disc is supposed to go.
2) Take out any moveable (not breakable) object, for instance the thing that punctuates the T-Disc(its made of two parts stuck together) and the T-Disc holder.
3) Take 'em apart and put 'em into your dishwasher or wash it by hand.
4) Wipe the entire T-disc area with a damp cloth, make sure nothing stays there that isn't supposed to be there.
5) Put the removed and cleaned parts back very carefully and watch out that they are exactly in place, if in doubt wheter they are fitted correctly, just shake them a little. There should be no movement other than up and down.
6) Enjoy your coffee!
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
I'm having the same problem with my machine. I rang the Tassimo careline and they told me to descale the machine but, so far, this has only made matters worse. I'm now going to take it back to where I got it from because it's still within its warranty.
Posted on Nov 20, 2009
just posted this solution to another problem. there is something on the glass bar code reader up where you insert the t-disc - or the water vessel is not properly seated in the base of the coffee maker.
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
SOURCE: all lights are blinking on
I also had this problem, it was caused by the bar code reader being steamed up. Just wipe the cover of the reader (where you put the disks in) and it shoud stop.
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2017 | Bosch Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Sep 09, 2016 | Bosch Tassimo T20 Single Serve Brewer,...
Jan 19, 2016 | Bosch Tassimo Tas5542gb Multi Hot Drinks...
Feb 09, 2015 | Bosch Tassimo TAS1000UC 1-Cup Coffee Maker
Oct 10, 2014 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Aug 23, 2014 | Bosch Tassimo T65
Jan 06, 2012 | Bosch Tassimo TAS4511UC Coffee Maker
Nov 13, 2011 | Bosch Tassimo TAS 4012 Coffee Maker
275 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: