Question about LG BD550 Blu-Ray Player
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1.Switch on unit 2.Press- Setup on the remote
3.Select the Lock option from the on screen setup menu
4.Press Lock on the remote unit ( under slide cover)
5.Press 0 7 times on the remote keypad
6.A message appears stating the unit is now Code free on the screen
7.Press Enter on the remote.
8.Close Setup menu and switch unit off.
9.Switch on and enjoy Multi-region DVD playing
please donot forget to rate this solution.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
Region code hack posted by hackaroto, December 27 2010:
1. Switch off the DVD player in to Stand By mode
2. Open the DVD tray using the remote control
3. Press "pause" in the remote
4. Enter 0, 0, 0, 0 (zero 4 times)
5. The display should indicate the regional code set in the DVD and prompts for the new regional code.
6. Enter the new regional code
7. Press Pause to exit the setup
8. Switch off the DVD using the remote and wait for a while before switching it on again.
works for other LG DV55X players
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2014 | LG BP620 3D Bray Disc Player - 1080p,...
Feb 23, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 05, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 01, 2013 | LG Televison & Video
Oct 19, 2012 | LG BP-520 3-D Region Free DVD and Region A...
Aug 03, 2010 | LG Televison & Video
Nov 07, 2009 | LG GH22NS50 22X DVDRW SATA Drive OEM...
254 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: