How do u send from your lg gw300 pictures to facebook.
With your LG GW300 you should have gotten a V2.0 microUSB cord. It's the same thing you use for charging your phone.
If you have the drivers that came with the phone, install them on your computer, restart your computer, then plug in your LG GW300
In the more likely event that you don't have the drivers, (I seem to lose them right out of the box), here are some steps to take to get them successfully installed on your computer.
For some odd reason LG does not have the support drivers for this phone so this is sort of a work-around.
1. If you don't already have it on your computer download win-rar. This is an archiving used by many uploaders.
2. Download the Driver for your phone here. Click the "Click here to start downloading from mediafire" button to get started.
3. After it is done downloading, find the .rar file and right click it.
4. Click Extract in the menu that pops up
5. From here you can set the destination folder, if you want it to appear where you downloaded the file, just hit ok.
6. Find the extracted file and run it.
7. Restart your computer
8. Plug your phone into the computer
9. Click "My Computer" and your phone should show up as a removable drive with all your pictures on it.
10. Upload to facebook.
Once again, if you have the original drivers that came with your phone, install them and jump to step 7.
Don't forget to rate if this solution helped you!
Apr 24, 2011 |