Question about Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
I am unable to change the language from Chinese to English in my new Canon Pixma MX376 Printer. Can somebody help me to solve this problem?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try here for the driver.
Hope this helps
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
Since you have your printer pre-installed in Arabic, your best option is to get the english version of your printer driver and re-install it.
when you get to the link i will leave you with. download the file with this name:
Posted on Apr 26, 2009
The above site, canon's driver download page, should allow you to download the printer driver installer, in english.
Posted on May 28, 2009
1. Turn off Printer and Uninstall your previous printer driver and restart your computer.
2. Turn on Printer again and when Found New Hardware message appears and requests for driver.
3. Choose manually driver from Installer CD with desired Language.
Posted on Apr 22, 2010
Your printer has a 1 year warranty.
This requires that the printer be put in service mode to change it, and can only be done by an authorized dealer. It should be at no cost to you.
Posted on Sep 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 14, 2012 | Canon Pixma MX410 All-In-One Printer
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 27, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jul 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 19, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 28, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Sep 25, 2017 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
410 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!