Question about Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
I own a Cannon Powershot A75. I was initially able to take video clips that were 3 minutes long. I bought a Centrios Pro series 1GB compact flash Card and now the longest video clip I can take is 30 seconds. How do I get the camera to take longer video clips?
Most likely, the video size setting was changed to 640x480. The A75 (and other Digic I cameras) can only record 30 seconds of large video, but up to 3 minutes of 320x240 video. On a side note, Canon's newer point-and-shoots with a Digic II or III processor can record as much as your memory card can hold.
Posted on Jul 27, 2007
Hi, It should not problem with flash card but while you placed it some setting must have changed Sangita
Posted on Jul 24, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
1. Make sure camera is off, and then remove the batteries and memory card.
2. Close the battery door.
3. Press and hold down the on/off button for 1 minute.
4. Release the on/off button, and reinsert the batteries and memory card.
5. Power the camera on.
Next reset the settings of the camera to the factory default.
1. While the camera is on, press and hold the menu button for approximately 10 seconds.
2. The screen should then display the message "Reset settings to default".
3. "Cancel" will be highlighted so move to the right and highlight "OK".
4. Press the SET button once "OK" has been highlighted.
5. The screen will say "busy" while the settings are returned to the default
Nov 28, 2011 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Jan 11, 2011 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Dec 19, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Mar 18, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A560 Digital Camera
Jan 25, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!