Question about Timex Auto-Set Dual Alarm Digital Clock Radio
Allway reset time but then is fast after few hours...
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 25, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 08, 2015 | Bosch HBL5750UC Electric Oven
Jan 12, 2013 | Car Audio & Video
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
Dec 27, 2010 | Dell Studio 15 Laptop
Jul 25, 2010 | Equity Time USA Sky Scan 44100 Clock Radio
Jan 29, 2010 | SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
Jun 13, 2009 | 2007 Honda Accord Sedan
Dec 28, 2007 | RCA RS2622 CD Shelf System
236 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!