Question about Sony DVP-NS41P DVD Player
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sony DVP-NS57P all region
1) Plug the DVD Power Cord to the wall jack, but DO NOT Turn On the player;
2) With the Remote Control, press: Display, Top Menu, Clear and Power;
3) It will enter in the Service Mode;
4) Choose option 2 and then 4;
5) It will ask for an Input Code and Current Code (its 5 spaces), press 1245 and then Zero;
6) Leave all Zero erasing 1245, and on the bottom field all Zero too, then press Enter;
7) So the DVD Display will show a Zero (all Region-Free), then press Power to Turn Off.
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
SOURCE: Region Codes
It works for NS50P, NS575 and the most models of the families NS50 e
With the DVD player turned off(stand by), press:
Choose option 2 and after option 4. Type:
12450 [press enter]
00000 - Then press enter and power off.
DVD will now be region Free.
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2011 | Sony DVP-FX750 Portable DVD Player
Mar 09, 2011 | Sony DVP-FX730 Portable DVD Player
May 15, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS330 DVD Player
Apr 16, 2010 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Mar 01, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS710H/B DVD Player
May 31, 2009 | Sony DVP-CX985V Multi-disc DVD Player
Sep 24, 2008 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Apr 14, 2008 | Sony DVP-PQ2 Portable DVD
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!