Question about Baby Gear
Hi sir how are you. Sir I have a crib but I did not know brand . The problem is that it's one part is missing.The missing part is used to hold the spring . It has 3 part but 4 is missing. I also need some screw to fit the spring for mattress. Plz tel me from where I get ths . Plz help me.
There are a few things you can do here:
1. If this is a new crib that you purchased, the directions should have a contact number to the company where it is made. You can contact them and they should be able to send you the missing piece that you require. Usually, it is free.
2. Search for the model/make of the crib on the entire crib. Sometimes it can be found on the bottom of the crib (sticker on the wood) or on the spring itself. Once located you can contact the maker by using this website as the directory: http://cribsafety.jpma.org/content/assembly-instructions-hardware-replacement
3. You can take one of the pieces to a Lowe's or Home Depot and ask if they have the part there.
4. After some searching, it seems that the Newport Cottage cribs use the same crib hardward (http://www.newportcottages.com/blog/ Scroll down until you get to the diagrahm that shows the crib).
5. You can contact this company. Ask if you can email them a picture of the piece you are looking for (or send them the link to your fixya question) and they should have it. They picture your hardware peice here. http://www.productsamerica.com/page83.html
Company: Products America ' 1.800.205.9642.
Posted on Dec 31, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Pali Katie crib
You can call Pali's service department for parts: 1-877-725-4772. They should be able to help you. I have this crib and had to call for some of the screws. Good luck!
Posted on Dec 26, 2007
SOURCE: Mattress Base
There is currently a voluntary recall on this very part. Visit www.storkcraft.com and click on recall. If your crib was manufactured between 2001 and 2008, fill out the form and you can get a free bracket replacement kit. You will need to look at the sticker on the base under the mattress (where the instructions are usually glued). Write down the model number, date of manufacture, etc. and fill out the form. I'm not certain whether the form submission will allow for a UK address, but I would think if it doesn't you could phone customer service and tell them you'd like the free bracket kit being offered because of the recall.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
This is the number for replacement parts for furniture at jcpenney. i ordered new harware for my caden convertible crib
Posted on Aug 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2012 | Hitachi 55HDS69 55 in. Plasma Television
Jul 01, 2011 | Delta Luv Delta - Baby Products 5-in-1...
Jun 06, 2011 | GMC Savana Cars & Trucks
May 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 24, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
May 14, 2008 | Simmons Mattress Matino - Sno White Crib
Dec 08, 2017 | Baby Gear
673 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!