- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
RK2-0278-000CNIn stock Cooling fan - Located on left side of printer (FN101) RoHS: Modified 93.600.0093.60RK2-0280-000CNIn stock Cooling fan - Located on right side of printer - Provides air to
the print cartridge area (FN103) RoHS: Modified
HP Laserjet 4250 Network connected laserjet printer.
Steps to be follwed to set right :
01. Please check in number of desktops or laptops it connected.
02. Give proper IP Address in the Desktop or Laptop where it has to be orignally installed.
03. Being a network printer, lot of desktop or laptop users might have printing job iniated.
04. Right click the printer properties which is available bottom right hand corner ikon and delete or cacel all printing jobs.
05. The original desktop or laptop where the IP Address created will be rebooted. System should be restarted.
06. Try to print now to close this solution.
07. Still the problem persits, kindy contact local HP Authorised printer service engineer to set right this issue.