Question about NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router (WPN824NAR)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
In that case, make sure that you enter the correct PPPoE information on the router and also please confirm me about the following details:
# When you are connected to your modem, do you key in your username/password before you can go online or are you able to go online directly?
Posted on Oct 12, 2009
Testimonial: "A big effort made by you. Thanks a whole bunch."
Sounds like a configuration issue. With some routers you can set them up for bridging. Normally port 1 would connect your "bridge" and port 2-4 would connect your computers. You can test this by plugging your modem into port 1, and your computer in port 2. Power cycle your router and see if you get connectivity. It may be in your best benefit to reset the router to factory settings and see if 2-4 work with factory settings. After the reset, reconfigure the wireless side and your firewall.
Posted on Oct 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2011 | Canon imageRUNNER 1023iF Black and White...
HP says to use the Vista drivers. You have to install it a a local printer follow these steps....
1. Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to your network. Verify that you can access the printer's internal web page by browsing to its IP address before continuing. Print a network config page or make note of the IP address and Name. (should be a static IP)
2. Click >> Start >> Control panel >> Devices and Printers.
3. Click the Add a printer
4. Select Local printer
5. Select Create a new port and select Standard TCP/IP Port and click Next button.
6. Under Device type, select TCP/IP Device. Under Hostname or IP address, enter the printer's host name (found on the printer's network configuration report the generated above). Click Next.
If you get a message about Additional Port Information Required, then the printer was not found using the host name. You can go back and retry or using the printer's IP address instead of the host name.
7. Select HP or Hewlett-Packard from the list of manufacturers and select and select your printer model. Click Next.
If your printer model was not listed, then select Have Disk, browse the HP CD that came with your printer and select the first file that starts with hp and ends with inf.or use currently installed driver if you have teh correct on installed. Click Open then OK. Select your printer model. Click Next.
8. It will ask for the Printer name -- enter a new name or use the existing one. This will be the name of the printer that you select from other applications.
9. You may be asked to share the printer. Make a choice and click Next.
10. The Print Test Page box appears. Go ahead and print it.
11. Click Finish.
Dec 19, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Aug 16, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 30, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console
Dec 21, 2009 | Netopia ADSL2+ 11G WIIRELESS ROUTER 400MW...
Sep 13, 2009 | Zyxel P-660RU-T1 ADSL Ethernet/USB Router...
Feb 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Nov 08, 2007 | Actiontec (5GE583000-01) Router
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: