- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It can be caused by many things like.
Short circuit (Check all the connections) Maybe you dropped or hit your laptop
The mother board is damaged if you still have the warranty call HP.(800-474-6836)Somehow the bios got corrupted, the solution to that can be restoring the Pc but you will lose all the files in it to do this press f8 or f10 when it is starring and follow the recovery steps. Hope it helps.Good luck.
Hi, Plz click the following link for the details. Here it showing HP Pavillion dv900 screen replacement.. All the model having smiler steps to replace the screen
Hi there, you need do follow steps:
1) check bios setting make sure HDD at secondery priority (CDROM first) do not put USB at top of HDD and CDROM
2) take out HDD and set it back, this step let HDD interface got a good conection. because it could be interfere some signal.
3) still boot stop, so your windows system file could be damaged,
you need try to boot a OS disk try to repair the system files.
4) still no operating system you have to restore or reinstall your windows.
notes: backup your documents from HDD before step 4), to avoid data lost.
hope help you fix it, any question feedback any time please.
oh no, i hate to say this but, you have contracted a serious virus. you will have to grab the recovery disk and insert it. shut the laptop down and unplug for 3 min then, restart and restore the entire unit. do not repair. you will need to totally restore the complete OS. clear all partition's. if you click the repair option, the virus will remain on the partitioned drive.
Try HP.com. The drivers and software is available. I have that series of laptop. Just type in your exact model number in the support search form. It should be the first result.
If you are referring to the free camera software that comes with your computer (powerdirector) if you did a restore of your drive it should be in the c:\swsetup\cyberdvd directory. Run the setup.exe file.
If you didn't do a restore then your gonna be out of luck. You can purchase a restore disk from HP for $15.00 or so.