Question about LG Kompressor Upright Vertical Cyclone Vacuum
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2017 | Vacuums
CARPETS OR HARD FLOORS
• The brush bar will always default to 'ON' (spinning) each time you switch the
appliance 'ON' and recline it for cleaning.
• The brush bar will not rotate when the appliance is upright.
• To switch the brush bar 'OFF' (e.g. for delicate rugs and hard floors):
- switch the appliance 'ON'
- recline the appliance
- press the brush bar 'ON/OFF' button - the brush bar will stop spinning.
• The brush bar will automatically stop if it becomes obstructed. See 'Brush bar -
• Before vacuuming your flooring, rugs and carpets, check the manufacturer's
recommended cleaning instructions.
• Some carpets may fuzz if a rotating brush bar is used when vacuuming. If this
happens, we recommend vacuuming in 'hard floor' mode and consulting with
the flooring manufacturer.
• The brush bar on the appliance may damage some carpet types. If you are
unsure, turn 'OFF' the brush bar.
Dec 31, 2014 | Dyson Bagless Upright Vacuum DC41 Animal
Jan 25, 2014 | Riccar 8650/8625 s Vacuum
Aug 09, 2013 | Dyson DC25 All Floors Bagless Upright...
Oct 22, 2009 | Hoover SteamVac Carpet/Upholstery Deep...
Aug 30, 2009 | Hoover SteamVac Carpet/Upholstery Deep...
Jan 12, 2009 | Hoover S2220 Flair Bagless Upright Vacuum
Jul 14, 2014 | LG Kompressor Upright Vertical Cyclone...
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: