Question about Kenmore Sewing Machines
The needle thread breaks
1. the needle thread is not threaded properly
2. The needle thread tension is to tight
3. The needle is bent or blunt
4. The needle is incorrectly inserted
5. The needle thread & the bobbin thread are not set under the presser foot when starting to sew
6. the threads were not drawn to the rear after sewing
7. The thread is either to heavy or to fine for the needle
Posted on Dec 31, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Jan 31, 2014 | Sewing Machines
Sep 02, 2013 | Pfaff Creative 4.0 Sewing Machnie
Mar 26, 2013 | Sewing Machines
Nov 28, 2012 | Sewing Machines
Jan 22, 2010 | Brother LS-2125 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Mar 22, 2009 | Consew 226R-1
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: