Question about eMachines ET1641-02w (PT.NA60X.001) PC Desktop
I have looked every where and can't find the answer to a simple question. What is the motherboard type in an eMachine-02w? Is it an ATX, an ATX mini, or is it a custom job done by the company. I had my eMachine 1641-02w die on me this week and I figured on using the tower to build a new computer but need to know the orginal board in it first.
I was able to find some information about your e-machine. Please click on the link below and scroll down to motherboard section to find the motherboard type.
This was the only to get that info since i don't have this machine. I hope this helps!!!.
Posted on Dec 30, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I will assume that you have not messed with anything and it just stopped working. So try these steps:
1) Check the power plug, make sure it is plugged into the wall and also into the back of the computer.
2) Check to see that the switch is "On" on the back of the power supply if there is one.
3) Take the case off and look at the power button, try to press it without the case on, perhaps the power button is broken. If that doesnt work try and see if the little wires on the back of the power button are connect and bot pushed off.
4) Check the cables to the power supply, ensure they are connected to the motherboard and not disconnnected.
5) If all of the above do not work, take a power supply from another system and plug it in to *********** board, see if the computer boots normaly then. If that works you can assume the power supply is shot.
Let me know if there is anything else.
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2014 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jul 14, 2013 | Toshiba EMACHINES 100726 VC37GV C2685...
Apr 18, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2012 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jul 16, 2012 | eMachines T Computers & Internet
Jun 25, 2012 | E-Machines Computers & Internet
Mar 27, 2012 | eMachines W Computers & Internet
Jan 28, 2012 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Apr 20, 2011 | eMachines D3123 Desktop Computer With AMD...
Apr 20, 2009 | Intel CELERON 2.66Ghz CPU AND MOTHER BOARD...
Nov 10, 2011 | eMachines ET1641-02w (PT.NA60X.001) PC...
Jan 21, 2011 | eMachines ET1641-02w (PT.NA60X.001) PC...
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: