Question about iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
So I bought this walmart mp3 download card. I picked the songs, added them to the cart, and put in the card number. Now it wants me to create an account and pay for the songs with a credit card. I already paid for this card! what is wrong with this stupid site!
You do have to have an account to check out.
So 1. Sign up for a free account. It allows access to all of the Walmart website, not just the music.
2. Go to the music "store" and select your tunes
3. On the Menu bar there is a "redeem" choice, click that
4. You should be on a page that asks for the code on your card, enter that code exactly as it is on the card
5. When you hit enter, it comes up with the same page (slightly confusing) but you do not have to enter your code again, look near the bottom of the screen and you should have the options to continue shopping or go to check out.
6. If you're done, go to check out, if not go back to shopping and finish selecting your tunes.
I just redeemed 11 songs off a 15 song card. No charges, no problems.
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jan 01, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 18, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Dec 11, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D600 Cellular Phone
Jan 23, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Connect MP3 Player
Dec 28, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Aug 01, 2007 | iLO MP3 Player
May 31, 2014 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
431 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: