Question about Cell Phones
Its saying too many pattern attempts enter google account to unlock but i lost my google account information
Ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000
Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile.
send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code.
IF Problem not Solved So
Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
If For puk & pin cod problem So Please
Very Best Solution:You Go To Service & Sim Office and Get The Puk code And Pin code From Office oprator
Enter The Puk code and Yes
Enter The pin code and Yes
So Puk code Open and Problem will Quickly Solved
Posted on Dec 30, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: too many pattern attempts
there's an actual android bug here as well, even if you haven't forgotten your credentials. see comment 93 or 127 in http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3006
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
you will have to do a master reset....you will loose everything on the phone....it is important that you create a google profile, which will back up all your contacts....
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2018 | ZTE Cell Phones
Dec 28, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-s5360 - Black unlocked...
Jun 02, 2013 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Mar 12, 2013 | Cell Phones
Oct 28, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Sep 05, 2011 | HTC Inspire 4G Smartphone
May 04, 2011 | Cell Phones
Aug 17, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Aug 14, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 05, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!