Question about Timex Ironman Triathlon Heart Rate Monitor
I purchased a replacement strap but am unable to pair it to the watch. I followed the directions in the manual and after 5 tries the process fails. Do I need to reset something since the watch was paired to the strap that I lost?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The Timex Ironman manual and website says to take the watch to a repair facility. Nope! Do it yourself!
How to replace the battery in a Timex Ironman watch:
This is easier if you remove one of the rubbery wrist bands.
1. Take note of the position of the metal back cover. You'll need to reinstall it exactly as you see it in order to hear the alarm.
2. Remove the four screws that hold the metal back cover, and pry off the cover.
3. There is a round metal clip that holds the battery in place, covered with a transparent plastic cover which likely says, "Unlatch to remove battery". Within the center of each clip, there's a small opening just large enough for a straight pin to be inserted. A jewelers screwdrive won't work - use a straight pin. Insert a straight pin into the tiny opening at the edge of the clip, and wiggle it. The clip should release. You'll only need to unlatch one side of the battery retaining ring.
4. Gently pry up the batter retaining clip, then pry up the battery. Insert new battery.
5. Replace the clip.
6. Insert a flat blade screwdriver into a slot which has two "electrodes" or pins - they need to be shorted with the screwdriver to reset the watch. Just touch the screwdriver blade across the two pins to short it.
7. Reinstall the back cover but be sure to position the cover so the alarm sounding place ( a small disc attached to the inside back cover) will reside over the sounding spring.
8. Insert screws.
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
Hi I have a 1440 sport watch , somehow I got it into 24 hr mode vs regular time. Can't seem to figure outhow to get it out of this.....HELP :)
Posted on Mar 23, 2008
SOURCE: Heart rate monitor reading "lo"
to shutoff HR out of range alarm - when selecting the ranges in the HRM Steup mode - press the START/SPLIT button to toggle the alarm on and off. (use the start/stop button on the pro fitness model). page 14 in my manual
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
First look for the set button then press it ,a long press and If it is blinking that's the time you to select the hour ,the minutes,the day/date,the alarms and the special features of your watch.The right button the up and down or for scrolling.Try all of this so your time will set.
Hope it may help you;
Posted on Jun 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2012 | Timex Sports Ironman Triathlon 100-Lap...
Mar 12, 2011 | Timex Ironman T56371 Wrist Watch
Feb 28, 2011 | Timex Ironman Data Link 5C291 Wrist Watch
There are two ways to find the user manual for your Timex watch.
1. Find your watch on the list below and click on the language link for your manual.
2. Find the 3-digit module number located on the caseback of most Timex products and click on the corresponding language link for that number in the Module Table at the bottom of the page.
Feb 14, 2011 | Timex Ironman Race Trainer Digital Heart...
Feb 02, 2011 | Timex Ironman T59761 Midsize 30 Lap...
Sep 06, 2010 | Timex Ironman T59761 Midsize 30 Lap...
Jul 05, 2010 | Timex Ironman Triathlon 50 Lap Digital...
Oct 11, 2009 | Timex Ironman* Sleek iControl 50 Lap...
Sep 06, 2009 | Timex Sports Ironman Triathlon 50-Lap...
Jun 06, 2014 | Timex Ironman Triathlon Heart Rate Monitor
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: