a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had to do this for my old phone! here's the steps!
1. While in standby mode, press the left soft key for Menu
2. Select Address Book (8)
3. Select Contact List (1)
5. Press the left soft key for Options
9. Select Copy (3)
10. Select SIM (2)
11. Press the left soft key to Save.
Hi. In order for you to copy numbers to sim card follow these steps :
1. Go to Address book
2. Press Options
3. Then go to Advanced
4. Find the option copy to sim card
5. Choose the contact that you want to copy or choose to copy all contacts.
If you want to save a new contact number and want it to be saved to your sim card follow these step :
1. Go to Address book
2. Press Options
3. Go to Advanced
4. Choose Auto Save on Sim Card
Hope this information helped solve your problem. Thank you and have a nice day!
Hi, Import all contacts from sim card to Phone memory, complete the following steps:
1) On the BlackBerry smartphone Home screen, open the Address Book.
2) Display the menu and select SIM Phone Book. The SIM phone book is loaded.
3) Display the menu and select Copy All To Address Book.
4) Go back to the Address Book and make sure all the entries are displayed.I hope this information will help you.
Hi, You can import phone data from a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to the address book application on your BlackBerry smartphone.
Contacts in the address book can be saved to the SIM card individually. You cannot import data from the address book to the SIM card. To import a single contact, complete the following steps: 1)On the BlackBerry smartphone Home screen, open the Address Book. 2) Display the menu and select SIM Phone Book. The SIM phone book is loaded. 3) Select the contact you want to import, then select Add to Address Book. 4) In the New Address screen, add any additional information. Import all contacts, complete the following steps: 1) On the BlackBerry smartphone Home screen, open the Address Book. 2) Display the menu and select SIM Phone Book. The SIM phone book is loaded. 3) Display the menu and select Copy All To Address Book. 4) Go back to the Address Book and make sure all the entries are displayed. After adding information to ddress book you can able to veiw contact list, I hope this information will be helpfull.
To add your SIM contacts to your BlackBerry Address Book.
1. Press the 'Menu' key. 2. Highlight 'Contacts' and select (press the trackball). 3. Press the 'Menu' key. 4. Highlight 'SIM Phone Book' and select (press the trackball). 5. Press the 'Menu' key. 6. Highlight 'Copy All to Contacts' and select (press the trackball).
To add your Black Berry Address Book contacts to your SIM.
1. Press the 'Menu' key. 2. Highlight 'Contacts' and select (press the trackball). 3. Highlight the contact you wish to move and press the trackball. 4. Highlight the number and then press the trackball. 5. Press the 'Menu' key. 6. Highlight 'Copy to SIM Phone B...' and press the trackball. 7. Press the trackball and highlight save and press the trackball again.
Can't fix your phone, but can help you save your contacts to your SIM so you can put them on a new phone.
To save contacts on a z310a that has a broken
screen, do the following: 1.From standby, (make sure the backlight is
lit up) press the center button once 2. Press down once to go to
address book 3. Press center button to enter address book 4. Press
RIGHT select button (upper right button with line through it) to select
options. 5. Press down FIVE (5) times to go to Advanced 6. Press center
button to go into Advanced 7. Press down FIVE (5) times to go to "Copy
To SmartChip" 8. Press LEFT select button to enter 9. Press LEFT select
button to select "Copy All" 10. Press LEFT select button to confirm.
Wait a couple of minutes to make sure all your contacts were
Your SIM Card is like a floppy disk, so if you want to permanently add those people from your sim card to your Blackberry - you need to copy from the SIM into the BB Address Book. Otherwise they will be on the SIM Address Book, and you can always go look them up - but they are not saved on the BB itself.
BB: To access your cell phone address book:
Scroll to select the ADDRESS BOOK icon and press [Trackwheel] to select.
Press [Trackwheel] again to access the Menu screen for the address book.
Scroll to select the SIM PHONE BOOK and press [Trackwheel] to select.
system should say LOADING SIM PHONE BOOK.
Then if you select the menu - you should have an option to COPY ALL TO ADDRESS BOOK, select YES so it will copy whats on the SIM to the BB Memory..
This will start the download process to read the contacts stored on your SIM card which were copied from your cell phone.
1. From the standby screen (the first screen when you open your phone), go to the menu. 2. Scroll to the address book and press select. 3. Scroll to the address you wish to copy (or any address if you want to copy all of them) and press the menu key. 4. Go down to copy and press select.
5. Select "Entries" to copy just that one entry or "All to SIM" if you
want to copy all your addresses to your SIM card, or "All to Phone" if
you want to copy them all to your phone. 6. Select Merge or
Override. Merge will combine any addresses that are already on your
card with the ones you are now copying, Override will replace anything
that is already there with the ones you are now copying. Be careful in
deciding which you want to do since Override will delete anything
previously saved and merge will duplicate any that were already saved
and are being saved again.
There should be a menu that when you put in a simcard, go to your address book and you can select each contact off the card, then select copy to phone.
when you put back in your new sim card you have the option to transfer your contacts to the sim card, although you will then have duplicate copies of contacts and you will need to delete the contacts off the phone if you wish to keep them on the sim card only.