Question about Uniden D1680 Cordless Phone
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This should do the trick!
Copying Phonebook Entries to Another Handset:
You can transfer one phonebook entry at a time or all phonebook entries at once.
1) With the phone in standby, press the address book icon.
2) To copy one entry, find the phonebook entry you want to copy, press Menu /Select , and then select Copy.
To copy all entries, press Menu /Select and then select Copy All.
3) Move the cursor to select the handset which you want to transfer the entries to and then press Menu /Select .
If you select Copy All, Are you sure? appears on the display screen. Move the cursor to select Yes, and then
press Menu /Select .
4) The phonebook entries will be transferred to the designated handset. During the copy process, the receiving handset shows Receiving and the ID of the sending handset.
5) When the transfer is completed, Done! appears on the handset.
Notes: • The handsets must be currently connected to the same base.
• If the handset you want to transfer to already has seventy entries in its phonebook, you will hear a beep and Not enough memory in receiving unit appears on the display.
• If the selected handset is out of range or data transfer is cancelled, Unavailable appears in the display, Phonebook listings will not be transferred.
Posted on Jul 07, 2010
Hello there and welcome to lfete at Fixya, the Support Team
Normally you add a new number to the phone in the feature contacts. Go to there and select add new and type the number name etc. :O)
Hope that helps
IF NOT then try to return here
Have a nice time over there
Please rate my answer
Posted on Jan 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2014 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone
Apr 08, 2012 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Dec 20, 2011 | Uniden Lands Phones
Sep 21, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Sep 05, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Dec 04, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Nov 02, 2010 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone
Jul 07, 2010 | Uniden DECT15602 Cordless Phone
Oct 10, 2009 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Oct 26, 2008 | Uniden TRU8885 Digital Answering Machine
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!