Question about RCA RP5030 Digital Voice Recorder
Can not erase recordings
Posted by Anonymous on
Erasing selected file
You can delete a file by the following steps:
1. Select folder (A, B, C , D or )
2. Select file.
3. Press ERASE once and DELETE will blink on the screen.
4. Press and hold ERASE for 3 seconds to confirm deleting. (or press STOP to cancel erasing file)
Erasing all files in a folder
You can delete all files in a specific folder by the following steps:
1. Turn on the unit.
2. Select a folder (A, B, C , D or ).
3. In Stop mode, press FORWARD continuously until "ALL" appears on the display.
4. Press ERASE and "DELETE" will blink on the display.
5. Press and hold ERASE for about 3 seconds, all files in the selected folder will be erased completely (or press STOP to cancel erasing all files).
Tip: File numbers that come after erased one will be moved forward by one automatically.
See page 12 for more info: http://www.rcaaudiovideo.com/docs/common/RP5030/RP5030_OM.pdf
Posted on Apr 16, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hi I own a RCA
Plug it into your computer via USB cable, open file(s), right-click with your mouse on the one(s) you want to delete, one the dropdown menu, go down to the word delete and left-click your mouse. POOF, recording gone.
Posted on Nov 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2010 | RCA Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 12, 2009 | RCA RP5010 Digital Voice Recorder
Dec 15, 2007 | RCA RP5008 Handheld Digital Voice Recorder
Jun 17, 2007 | RCA RP5007 Handheld Digital Voice Recorder
Aug 19, 2017 | RCA RP5030 Digital Voice Recorder
216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!