Question about LG 10X DVD IDE 452000078
I have a LG keybo. I have loaded some MP3 song into my microSD card.The music player of the phone does not even see them,any solution please?
I have a Keybo 2 phone so I assume the procedure is the same for the first generation Keybo.
1) First of all, only MP3 format works, period. Don't waste time trying to load WMA or any other music format.
2) Get a micro SD card as this opens up other features of the media functions
3) Using the USB cable, connect your phone to the computer and there should be 2 file browsers that will show up: one for the internal memory and the other for the external memory (micro SD).
4) On the external memory browsing window you should find a MY MUSIC folder. Copy all your MP3 music files into this folder.
5) Unplug the USB cable and open your phone's music player. It will detect the new songs and build update the library.
There you go, you're all set! It took me a couple of hours of searching and tryouts but this works every time. Good listening!
Posted on Jan 09, 2010
Hello never done tis before but I was trying to find out how to play mp3s with no success from the net butI did it in the end.
1- format the card on the phone. if it asks for a unlock code try the last 4 digits of you cell number.
2- insert the sd card into your computer using micro adapter.
3-copy and paste to your music on the sd card from the computer.
4- insert the card into the phone, and turn the power on.
5- open phone, press ok button for menue. press ok again for music and media.
6- press ok again for mobile music, and again for music player.
7- wait till it loads and press play.
8- do not go to card memory and try it that way as it just says nothing stored.
Posted on Jan 03, 2010
And make sure you don't have an SDHC card instead of just an SD card apparently this makes a difference (I don't know why), but someone else brought that up on the forums here. If your phone says to use SD use SD. If it says SDHC, use SDHC. Look carefully at the card you buy.
If your store sold you the wrong one, go back and ask to exchange it. They should have known to ask you. Always bring your phone with you when buying accessories.
This just adds to the conversation.
Posted on Jun 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2010 | LG Keys-U-See Keyboard
Aug 18, 2010 | LG 10X DVD IDE 452000078
Dec 13, 2009 | LG 10X DVD IDE 452000078
Sep 22, 2009 | LG Keys-U-See Keyboard
Sep 21, 2009 | LG Keys-U-See Keyboard
Aug 30, 2009 | LG 10X DVD IDE 452000078
Aug 21, 2009 | LG Keys-U-See Keyboard
Mar 24, 2009 | LG 10X DVD IDE 452000078
Mar 19, 2009 | LG 10X DVD IDE 452000078
Oct 29, 2008 | LG 10X DVD IDE 452000078
675 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: