a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Driver Information Center (DIC) displays PONTIAC or BUICK for 3 seconds and then the most recently used key fob when it first powers up. The DIC returns to the last display status after displaying the key fob number. The DIC can be displayed in English or French. In order to change between English/French press and hold the Mode button for more than 3 seconds .
There are 2 buttons on the DIC.
The Set button allows options to be reset in the DIC. Options can be reset by depressing and holding the Set button for 3 seconds
Your vehicle has a Driver Information Center (DIC).
All messages will appear in the DIC display located
below the speedometer in the instrument panel cluster.
The DIC buttons are located on the instrument panel,
to the left of the instrument panel cluster.
The DIC comes on when the ignition is on. After a short
delay, the DIC will display the information that was
last displayed before the engine was turned off.
The DIC displays trip, fuel, and vehicle system
information, and warning messages if a system problem
is detected. The bottom line of the DIC shows the
shift lever position indicator. See Automatic
Transmission Operation on page 3-23 for more
If your vehicle’s DIC has these features, the compass
direction and the outside air temperature may also
display on the DIC when viewing the trip and fuel
information. The compass direction appears on the top
right corner of the DIC display. The outside air
temperature automatically appears in the bottom right
corner of the DIC display. If there is a problem with the
system that controls the temperature display, the
numbers will be replaced with dashes. If this occurs,
have the vehicle serviced by your dealer/retailer.
The DIC also allows some features to be customized.
See DIC Vehicle Customization on page 4-66 for
This will help you in your problem.
1. Turn on your pc
2. Installed the Mouse Driver on your system pc. (NOTE! if it has a CD or DVD Disk included on it ). (But if the product don't have a CD or DVD disk, you can proceed to the 3rd step.3. Plug the receiver to the USB port on your system unit. 4. Plug the battery to the mouse. (follow the instruction for the the battery. cause it contain + sign and - negative sign. 5. After doing the procedure from 1 to 4. 6. Restart your PC (cause some of the system unit need to be restart the system in order to recognize the fresh hardware plug on it).
7. Your Done Good luck and i hope this steps will help you in your problem God bless.
Hello, it depends on whether or not you have the Driver Information Center (DIC). I'll send you both ways.
Without the DIC, turn the key to the ON position and depress the gas pedal 3 times within 5 seconds, the light will flash, turn the key off. With the DIC, turn the key to the ON position, press the Fuel Information button repeatedly until OIL LIFE is displayed, press and hold the button with the arrow pointing left until 100% is displayed. Turn the key to off.