Question about Creative Labs SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS Sound Card
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
soundcard problem solution
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties
2. Select hardware
3. Select Device manager
4. double click system device
5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
7. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers.
I believe your problem may solve..
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
here you go
Posted on Mar 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
hope one of these will help you
Oct 22, 2011 | Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Sound...
on Feb 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 08, 2011 | Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit...
Oct 27, 2010 | Creative Labs CT4870 / CT4780 Sound Card
Jun 17, 2009 | Creative Labs Computers & Internet
Jun 17, 2009 | M-Audio Computers & Internet
Jun 13, 2009 | Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy LS...
Mar 22, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Mar 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 07, 2015 | Creative Labs Computers & Internet
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: