Question about LG DT924 portabDVD player
I am thinking of buying one of these but as I have some US discs I wish to know if it is possible to make it play all regions......
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Go to http://hk.lge.com/support/support_lgeservice.jsp
2. Go to "Product Support"
3. On the left panel, find "Device Driver", then "DVD Player/Recorder".
4. Download the "RH3xx.iso" from the linked page.
5. Burnt ISO to a CD (must be burnt as an image, use free software such as ImgBurn http://www.imgburn.com/)
6. Load CD onto the LG player
7. You will be prompted to choose a new region code - go with 0 for region-free
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
try this; its for a different model but looks simalar and ay work.
Posted on Jan 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | LG BRay Disc Player With BuiIn Wi-Fi -...
Sep 11, 2011 | RCA DRC6318E Player
Oct 20, 2010 | LG Televison & Video
Feb 20, 2010 | Samsung DVD-L300 Portable DVD Player
Sep 19, 2008 | Denon DVD-3910 DVD Player
May 19, 2008 | Daewoo DVDS151 DVD Player
Nov 07, 2007 | LG DP170 Portable DVD Player
Nov 02, 2007 | Insignia NS-PDVD8 Portable DVD Player
Sep 01, 2007 | Philips MPD850 Portable DVD Player
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: