Question about Garden
Do I have to tear apart entire front of engine
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Not very easy. Need to get the fuse block mountings released so it can be moved as far out of the way as possible. Then the battery needs to be tilted straight up and down. then it can be removed, but not without scrapping your knuckles a bit. A small coolant hose may also be in the way, along with a main wiring harness.
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
This is a simple procedure. Just follow these steps:
1. Remove the center post cap or fabric softener dispenser (if equipped) from the agitator by gently prying it off.
2. Under the center post cap locate the air gap plastic cap (if equipped) and remove.
3. Remove the center bolt of the agitator. You will have either a 7/16” hex bolt or a recessed square plastic nut. If you have the square recessed type, use a 3/8” to ½” ratchet adapter to remove.
4. Remove the upper portion of the agitator (called the "auger") by lifting straght up.
5. Remove the lower portion of the agititator by grasping the lower flanges near the bottom of the wash tub and pulling straight up.
This will expose the transmission shaft and anything that may be lodged under the agitator.
Reassemble in the reverse order of the instructions I provided. NOTE: Make sure you only tighten the agitator bolt until it is snug. Do not overtighten as this can break the agitator or restrict its movement.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I hope this helps you.
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2016 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Apr 30, 2012 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Jan 06, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 01, 2010 | 1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Sep 26, 2010 | 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Sep 22, 2010 | 1987 Chevrolet Suburban
Sep 06, 2010 | 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage
Feb 08, 2009 | 2001 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck
Jan 09, 2009 | 2003 Ford Crown Victoria
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!