Question about Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Error message that my printer is offline. Worked fine yesterday. Plugged and unplugged; rebooted; did trouble shooting....still getting same message.
Check that you haven't accidentally changed it setup to being off line, you will find this in the devices section of the control panel. If that doesn't work I suggest you re-install the printer software using the setup disk that should have come with the printer. Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 30, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Canon IR 1600 Error message E000
You'll need to replace the fuser unit. Not exactly the cheapest part of the machine...
Unless, that it, you were taking things apart and happened to unplug something accidentally. If you take the cover off where the paper comes out, look at the connectors directly inside there under the black piece of paper that you'll see. If one of those are pulled out, it could cause the problem.
Otherwise you need to replace the fuser unit.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
SOURCE: error 5100 canon ip90
You may try this to rest the 5100 error:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
Phoned Canon with the same problem. Everytime I installed the printer it would work until I rebooted. Canon advised that all I had to do was right click on the MP620 printer in printer control panel, then make sure that "Use Printer Offline"is not selected. Worked for me. Goodluck
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
SOURCE: Canon iP90 error 5C00
5C00 is a purge unit error, thats the cleaning unit on the right where the printhead parks. Look inside with a flashlight, if nothing is blocking it's operation, you willl need a new print engine, qm2-2020-000 around $150.00
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2014 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
May 20, 2013 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
HERE IS THE LINK FOR PRINTER IS OFFLINE ISSUE:
http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mx_series/pixma_mx310#ServiceAndSupport click on service and support please Enter Your Question:
type in printer is offline and then search
click on Error: printer is offline
you will have these 5 solutions after clicking on it.
Jun 06, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Oct 29, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Sep 15, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 25, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Dec 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Sep 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Oct 09, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!