Question about Televison & Video
I have tried the web for a regional code for an LG BR625T code but have not found anything. Can anyone help?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: unlock regional code
I found the solution here.
Region code hack posted by vassmanov, March 23 2009:
Press the Pause button on your remote control. Using your remote control enter the code 3,1,4,1,5 and 9, At this point, a blue screen displays showing that you are in 'region altering mode'. Press the 0 button on your remote control for Region free. Press the Pause button on your remote control. Power off your player and wait a few seconds. Power on your player and your ready to go!
It worked for me (after a few false starts)
Posted on May 09, 2009
1. Press the Setup button on your remote control
2. Using your remote control, highlight but do not
select the Preferences menu
3. Press the 1 button on your remote control
4. Press the 3 button on your remote control
5. Press the 8 button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 3 button on your remote control
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control
9. Using the Up and Down buttons on your remote
control select 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or
0 for multi-region playback
10. Press the OK button on your remote control
11. Press the Setup button on your remote control
Posted on Aug 16, 2010
SOURCE: LG DVD PLAYER DV8621P
Turn on the unit, with remote, (no disc in player), press pause, then key 3 1 4 1 5 9
Instructions for changing region code appear on screen,
Set to Region or Disc you want to play, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 0 for all. Press pause again. Turn off machine.
Posted on Sep 09, 2008
1) Turn your DVD off. 2) Use the remote control and press:
- Top Menu
This should power the device into Service Mode.
3) Choose option 2 and then choose option 4.
4) There should be two fields: Input Code and Current Code, each one with 5 chars long.
Then push zero on all the 5 places of the first and the second field.
5) There should be a zero on the device display, meaning that all regions are free.
6) Press POWER to turn it off and you're done.
Let me know if it works!
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 27, 2014 | Panasonic DMR-ES25 DVD Recorder
Apr 23, 2011 | LG Televison & Video
Dec 14, 2009 | LG DE9523P DVD Player
May 03, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 13, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 21, 2009 | LG XBR446 DVD Recorder/VCR
1,526 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!