Question about Quasar SP-3233 TV
Our television's brightness was somehow set to one of the lowest levels, and then the remote was lost during our recent move. How can we adjust the brightness without the remote? There don't seem to be the correct buttons on the front of the set. The picture is so dark that most darker scenes look completely black
whats the brand name of your TV?
also try this, facing the front of your screen. locate a button indicating " menu" and click it.
once the menu button been activated there would be a display box indicating "AUDIO" "VIDEO" "TUNNING" or in some cases the screen will indicate one by one setting every time you press the "menu" button. If you'll able to find a display indicating "video" higlight the said icon and navigate throught it until you see the control for brightness. you can navigate the icon by pressing +/- channel button and to change the value of selected item you need to press +/- volume button of the screen.
Posted on Jan 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2015 | Televison & Video
Feb 07, 2008 | Hitachi 57F500 57" Rear Projection...
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Mar 07, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 02, 2011 | Hitachi 46F510 46" Projection HDTV
Jan 23, 2010 | Samsung DLP HL-P5663W 56" TV
Jul 29, 2009 | Panasonic Televison & Video
May 26, 2008 | Emerson EWC19T3 19 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Feb 01, 2008 | Hitachi 57F500 57" Rear Projection...
166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: