- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Find which Network locked now,get the code from here Theunlockarena.com and Unlock it,Check code for Your Network Lock,Follow the instructions below and Unlock it step by step./...Instead of watching video ,you can use the safe Unlock code method using instructions Unlock it step by step...
Sidekick SLIDE Unlocking Instructions
Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick SLIDE mobile
phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your
Sidekick SLIDE mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and
sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick SLIDE with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick SLIDE asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick SLIDE will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick SLIDE is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick SLIDE is locked to.
Do this and it should help you remove the 3 digit code,but it will erase everything on the phone.
1. Switch phone off 2. Take out battery and re-insert it 3. Hold the letter r and power on button 4. Phone will start and loading picture will appear on screen 5. Phone will restart again 6. Now let go of the r and power button
This will remove privacy lock and reset to original factory settings
1. at the same time hold the menu button (top left) and the jump button (bottom left) 2. This will bring you to the emergency screen (it gives you the option to make an emergency call) 3. Open to the keypad and hold in the menu+shift+q buttons at the same time. 4. The phone will reset and clear/unlock the security code
easy, remember what im about to tell you. when you're at the privacy code part. press&hold the top left button and bottom left button. It'll take you to the emergency phone call part. step 2 is to press&hold the top&bottom left buttons along with shift&q. it will say wipe out all data. At the bottom it'll say reset. Press that then it's done! note:it will erase everything on the phone&the privacy lock! If you want the rings&what not to be reseted go to the menu, system info&press and hold top&bottom left buttons along with shift and x. it'll ask to erase the flash settings. &that's all there is to it! You can do this to any sidekick!
while your on the privacy lock you press the call button 2 times, then the emergency call shows up , once that shows up yu press the menu button (the top left button w. tha 3 lines) while holding shift & Q .
& a message pops up saying if you want to reset to factory settings n yu juss press reset & it takes outt tha code n all tha things in the sidekick ..