Question about Cell Phones
I locked myself out of my phone and i need to know were the reset button is to fix it
You need to look threw your manual on pin and puk codes for the puk code and enter the code because there isnt a reset button on phones
Posted on Jan 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick SLIDE mobile
phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your
Sidekick SLIDE mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and
sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick SLIDE with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick SLIDE asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick SLIDE will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick SLIDE is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick SLIDE is locked to.
Jun 18, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 13, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Jan 17, 2009 | Cell Phones
Oct 22, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Jun 26, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Mar 31, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Dec 04, 2016 | Cell Phones
461 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!