Hi, 1, can't finthis model in the list so gone for a siliar looking model.
2. I was recording and playing all fine the other day, but now when i go into record the screen shows "protection" and won't allow me to record. tried resetting but to no effect.....please help. Ta Andy
Hello I too have the same problem the protection mode came on when i went to the caribbean and turned it on to record. Please Help me !!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i bought a camcorder from currys model vp dc 172w back in october. i took it to las vegas to record my wedding. its recording fine but i cant finalize the disks. iam folowing the instructions from the book. on 1 disk its trying for about 30 seconds then is saying disk error. the other disks i cant even get them to start running. can you help me please.
1. Using the A/V Cables provided, connect the proper end of the cable to the Camcorder where labeled A/V Jack
2. Connect the other end to the A/V inputs on the VCR. (Location of A/V jacks may vary by model)
3. You must activate the video mode on your VCR. Look for a button labeled: TV/VIDEO, INPUT, SOURCE, LINE IN, LINE 1, etc. (For more information, consult the User Manual for the VCR.)
4. Once you are able to view the camcorder playback on your television, press Record on the VCR and play on the Camcorder.