Question about KitchenAid KSCS25FKSS Side by Side Refrigerator
The ice maker makes ice, but it takes several hours, days sometimes to make one set of ice cubes.
How can we adjust the water filler
Posted on May 31, 2013
Try turning off ice maker for a day. remove the bucket that holds the ice. look all around bucket and into ice maker to determin if there is a jam, or if there is a cube stuck there preventing operation. Check that the ice arm can move freely and it is properly inserted on both ends. Make sure there is nothing in your freezer that could be getting in the way of the ice maker operation, either above or below the unit. One hint-wear disposable gloves when working with the ice maker-if you have any moisture on your hands, you tend to stick to the unit.
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2014 | Frigidaire 20.6 cu. ft. Top Freezer...
Jan 23, 2012 | GE GSS25LGM Side by Side Refrigerator
Ice bin must be locked in place for proper ice dispensing. If necessary, turn auger driver behind ice bin counterclockwise to properly align ice bin with auger driver.
• Press the switch ON to activate ice maker. Slide bin into guide rails located on either side of the enclosure. Push the ice bin in until resistance is felt. Raise the front slightly and push the ice bin completely in. An audible "click" is heard when the ice bin is located correctly.
• After freezer section reaches between 0° to 2° F (-18° to -17° C), ice maker fills with water and begins operating. You will have a complete harvest of ice
approximately every hour.
• Allow approximately 3 to 6 hours after installation to receive first harvest of ice.
• Discard ice created within the first 12 hours of operation to verify system is flushed of impurities.
• Stop ice production by pressing the ON/OFF switch located on the front of the ice maker.
• The first one or two batches will probably contain undersized and irregular cubes because of air in the supply line.
• When the ice cubes are ejected it is normal for several cubes to be joined together at the ends. They can easily be broken apart. The ice maker will
continue to make ice until the supply of ice cubes raises the ice maker arm, shutting the ice maker off.
• Certain sounds may accompany the various cycles of the ice maker. The motor may have a slight hum, the cubes will rattle as they fall into an empty storage bin and the water valve may click or "buzz" occasionally.
Jun 01, 2011 | Maytag MFI2568AES Stainless Steel Bottom...
Jul 19, 2010 | Samsung RM255LASH Side by Side...
May 24, 2010 | Samsung RS2530BSH (25 cu ft) Side by Side...
Jul 24, 2009 | LG LFX25960 Bottom Freezer French Door...
Jul 29, 2008 | GALAXY Microsystems 25.4 cu. ft....
Feb 06, 2008 | Samsung RM255LASH Side by Side...
247 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: