Question about Toshiba HD-A30 HD-DVD Player
Hi. Is there a hack that will make the US Toshiba A30 HD DVD player Region Free? Thanks.
SOURCE: region code
1. Open the tray
2. press the following sequence using the number keys: 98790 (this is equivalent to the code 9879 with the zero at the end representing all regions)
3. Press Close Tray - there should be a sign on the TV screen saying something like 'Region set to 0'
4. Turn off the DVD player for 5 seconds
5. Turn on the DVD player.
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
SOURCE: Multi Region Toshiba HD-E1 DVD
Yes, ring the Toshiba customer care and tell them what you want and generally they will send you out the disc for free to make it region free for the sd side
Posted on Mar 14, 2008
1) Go to the Preference page in the Setup menu
2) Press 1 3 8 9 3 1 on the keypad of the RC. I had to hold each number down for 2 or 3 seconds.
3) Options will be available to be selected. Select 0 using up/down on remote.
4) Player is now region free.
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2016 | JVC HR-XVC1U DVD-VCR Combo
Apr 15, 2016 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 20, 2016 | Mitsubishi DD-6030 DVD Player
Jan 08, 2011 | Toshiba SDP2600 Portable DVD Player with...
Jul 10, 2009 | Toshiba SD-V394 DVD Player/VCR
Apr 14, 2009 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Mar 14, 2008 | Toshiba HD-E1 DVD Player
705 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: