Question about T-Mobile 81339TMIN T?•MOBILE BLUETOOTH H350 HEADSET Wireless Headset
Boost mobiel wont' let me downloade, free ringtones from the internet. So how do i downloade ringtones from my computer? I got the w385 phone. MY phone won't let me downloade ringtones over bluetooth either i think my phone dose't support that feature.. I I downloaded the motorola phone tools but can't put music on that phone can you help,
NEED DIFFRENT RINGTONE
There's a little known secret few people know about to get ringtones without having to sign up at any website.
Just follow these directions:
1) Download Firefox as your browser.
2) Install the add-on called: Video Download Helper 4.7.
Download here: (its free)
3) Re-start Firefox
4) If the icon for Video Download Helper (3 little colored balls grouped together) is not showing on your top toolbar, right click on the toolbar and select, 'customize'. When the window opens, find the icon and drag it to your toolbar.
5) Click. 'Done' at he bottom of the window.
6) Now, when you go to any website where you can click to hear a ringtone - the icon in your toolbar will light up and begin to spin when the ringtone begins to play. Click on the icon and - in the drop down box - you'll see the file for the ringtone that is playing. Clicking on the file will automatically download it.
Above your toolbars in Firefox click: Tools > Options > and the Main tab at the top of the window when it opens. See: 'Save files to' (with a box next to it ) to see where your ringtone was downloaded to on your computer.
Transfer the file to your phone and you have a free ringtone.
Note: These files will usually be MP3 files. If your phone doesn't allow MP3 files you'll have to convert the file to the file format your phone can use as a ringtone.
Posted on Jan 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Sep 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 01, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Clutch i465 Cell Phone
Jan 09, 2010 | Sanyo SCP-2700 Cell Phone
Sep 01, 2009 | Motorola Mobility Mobile PhoneTools 3.0...
May 27, 2009 | Motorola Mobility i425 iDEN Cellular Phone
May 04, 2009 | Motorola Mobility I335 Cellular Phone
Jan 29, 2009 | Nokia 1100
533 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: