Question about Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Top 1: Windows Password Key
The first solution is using Windows Password Key and it consists of three parts in order to Windows 7 password recovery.
1. First you need to download the program in any available Computers and install it. Prepare a blank CD/DVD dive, or just a 2GB USB Flash Drive is OK. Run the program and then burn the ISO image file to CD/DVD or USB Flash drive. It is easy for you to do this and just takes a few minutes.
2. Turn to your locked PC and then insert the newly created CD or USB Flash drive. To make your computer to boot from CD or USB you need to set the BIOS. Restart your Computer and then press F2 to your bios and then select boot tap change the hard disk drives to the first. Usually there is no need to set bios if you don't change your bios setting before. If you have any questions, watch this.
3. Restart your computer and you will find Windows Password key isnitializing, follow the instruction to recover windows 7 password, it is not complicated, anyone can do it well.
This program is 100% recovery rate, you can log into your computer in less five minutes if you follow this tip.
Top 2 : Windows 7 password reset disk
Like other system, Windows 7 allow you create a password reset disk to reset your Win7 forgotten password. But you need to create a password reset disk before losing windows 7 password. Actually, when you add a password to your account, the first thing you should do is creating a password reset disk. If you have create a password reset disk before and now you have forgotten your Windows administrator password, do as follows.
1. Insert your password reset disk to the computer, click Reset Password.
2. Select your password reset disk and reset a new password.
Top 3: Repairing Windows 7 System
If you don't have a Windows 7 password reset disk, you can boot into the Advanced Boot Options screen and then repair your computer as follows.
Note: In order to use system repair, System Restore had to be enabled and you should create a restore point before you losing windows 7 administrator password.
1. Make sure you computer is booting from CD or DVD.
2. Click Startup Repair and you'll see a restore point that you want to use.
3. When finish, restart your computer and see if you can log in.
Jun 27, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5742Z-4200 Notebook
Apr 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2011 | Dell Inspiron Mini 1012 Netbook...
hope this helps
Dec 22, 2010 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Dec 14, 2010 | Microsoft Windows? Vista Home Basic...
May 02, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Nov 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 05, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Apr 13, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!