Question about Miracle ME8 Stainless Steel 12-Cup Rice Cooker
Suddenly stopped cooking or warming functions. was not submerged in water. how can this be repaired?
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2015 | Tag Heuer Watches
Oct 15, 2014 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 31, 2013 | Microwave Ovens
Nov 15, 2011 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
1. Place food in stoneware according to recipe.
2. Plug in Smart-Pot slow cooker. The Power light will begin to flash indicating that the unit is plugged in, but not turned on.
3. Push the Cook Time button to scroll through the timed cooking options. Push once and the 4 hour light will illuminate, twice and the 6 hour light will come on, etc. Select the time based on the length of time indicated in the recipe. Two time options are usually given. The 4 and 6 hour settings are the HIGH temperature setting and may be used when you want your food done quicker. The 8 and 10 hour settings correspond to the LOW temperature setting and is used for all day cooking. In addition your Smart-Pot can be set to the Warm Setting by scrolling through the timed cooking options until the warm
NOTE: The Warm setting is for keeping already hot food warm. Do not use the warm setting to cook or reheat food.
4. When the cooking time is completed, the Smart-Pot slow cooker will automatically shift to the Warm setting and the Warm light will come on. NOTE: We do not recommend using the Warm setting for more than 4 hours.
5. To turn the Smart-Pot off push the OFF button. Unplug unit from the wall outlet.
6. For other recipes that give a range of times, select the time closest to the setting on your Smart-Pot. For instance a recipe calling for cooking time of 7 to 9 hours on LOW, set your Smart-Pot to 8 hours.
NOTE: If power goes off then power light will blink and settings must be reset. If cook time is changed before the cycle is complete the time will reset to the new setting.
That is pretty much the entire user instructions. Everything else is warnings, cautions, and oh yes; don't submerge it in water yadda yadda....
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
Feb 05, 2011 | Rival 38601 Smart Pot 6-Quart
Feb 04, 2010 | Sharp R-1874 Convection/Microwave Oven
Jul 27, 2009 | Kitchen Ranges
Jun 14, 2009 | Ovens
Oct 08, 2017 | Miracle ME8 Stainless Steel 12-Cup Rice...
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: