Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Here's a few things to try :
1. Blow it out with compressed air blower .especially the rollers and the paper feed area make sure there are no bits of paper or dust in the paper feed area and in the front access area that could be causing the jam.
2. Verify that the cartridge carriage moves to the service area when the front door is opened (as if to change tanks)
3. Verify that the timing belt, drive belt, gearing and rollers all look normal.
4. With the computer off, unplug the printer's power cord and USB cord for about 3-5 min
after plug it back if the problem still persists then move to the next step
6. Completely uninstall the printer's driver and software. Then reinstall the printer's drivers only.
Retry after each step.hope this helps
Posted on Jan 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
May 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Apr 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Dec 21, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 09, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Sep 18, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!