- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Maybe you have the "yellow light of dead" You should let it repair, your console is broken.
try putting it in recovery modeHow to Access Playstation Recovery Menu
1. Turn off Playstation®3. 2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again. 3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps 4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button. 5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button 6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
i have the same problem but to make matters worse mine wont even turn on now but a bunch of people say you have to take it to sony or i dont know if this works but a bunch of people say is does try turning it on or off (i dont know which one) and press the eject and front power button at the same time hope this works tell me if it does
1. Try turning the ps3 on and off and then hitting eject.
2. Do Not try to open up the playstation. You may do more damage than good.
3. Try to halfway insert another game, cd, or dvd into the playstation 3 and press eject.
4. Here's the one that worked for me. I slid another compact disc into the console almost all the way but still holding on to it and pushed up as I pulled the disc back out. To my suprise another disc began to slide out with it. I had no idea how many discs were actually inside the ps3, but when I hit eject the original game that was in there still would not come out, so I new something still wasn't right. I repeated the process a few more times and low and behold, I had a total count of four, aside from the game. At last, eject finally pushed hubby's NBALive out of the playstation.
Good News! PS3 got red light blinking and beeps can be fixed by yourself! With the all-in-one PS3 Repair Package - You will learn the techniques and knowledges to repair your PS3 including motherboard problem, hard disk problem, blu-ray drive errors and much more. Get one copy and secure your PS3 now.
Hello. You need to contact Sony. Your system has a major system error and can not easily be repaired. You can ask them what they recommend about the game, but from what I hear they will not send it back to you if you send the system to them for repair. In a case like this, I gues I would rather lose out on $60 for the game if the PS3 is still in warranty. If not in warranty then I would just open it and get the game then sell the PS3 for parts. I wish you luck. Thank you.
your disc tray is jamming on an intermittent fault and when it does work it is recording each time the eject botton is being pressed so when your watching movies or playing games it tries to eject the disc tray and causes an automatic shutdown it will definately neet proffesionally repaired and should cost about 30-40 pounds and get a guarantee with it bacause these faults can come back to haunt you.
try holding down the eject button as soon as you turn the system on for more than 10 seconds. thats how you reset the cd drive. hope this helps. if not phone sony as its covered by a one year warranty as standard